Tell me do you think he looks nice and cozy????? I laughed so hard when I saw this is how he fell asleep today! With my husband being a Chiropractor the first thing he asked me if I moved him after taking these pic's! YES I DID!
I love blogging and for me this has become my journal! I love the moments I share with my husband, son and 2 cute dogs and I don't mind sharing the good. Times are tough for everyone and for me this is my little get away to focus on all the wonderful happenings of our sweet little family. Enjoy reading about our lives as I continue to share our joys!
3 comments:
I don't know how kids drift off to sleep in the positions they get themselves into. It is funny...
oh my! That really doesn't look comfy.
how you been girl?
my fav is when they fall of the bed while sleeping and don't wake up! funny kiddos!
Post a Comment