Our conversation went a little like this
Hunter "mommy I would like another baby!" Mom, "oh really" Hunter, "can we just go to a ladies house and buy one today?" Mom, "well.............................."
Hunter is always saying the funniest things and this one was so worth sharing!
6 days ago

4 comments:
can you let me know where this ladies house is...haha...I want to pick up my third in a couple years. :)
So cute.
Ha ha! That is so cute! He is a smarty!!! Hope things are well for you. Love you!
Sweety pie! He is adorable! Ari, how do you do it all? Such a great mommy, work, all of it? Everytime you post any of your projects I get so excited! You are so talented!
kids are so funny! man if you could find another one just like him at this store he/she would be worth a million bucks! :)
Post a Comment