Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas in the Seattle SNOW

Well as you all know, ryan and I have been withought internet for a little over 3 months now and I am just about going CRAZY!!!! However, I am livin it up while we are at my parents house for the holidays. We have so much snow here in the Seattle area! We left lots of snow and came to probably even more snow wich is totally crazy for this area!!!! The difference between Idaho snow and Seattle snow is that Idaho keeps on living. Seattle totally shuts down, I think people just panic. Just driving from the mall to my parents house we drove 5 mph behind a massive group of very slow drivers. Crazy but funny at the same time. Due to the snow though, we did have to miss Ryans Graduation for Chiropractic school. I was mumbed!!!!!! Well, tis the season to be jolly though and both ryan and I have so much to be greatful for. Hunter is healthy, ryan is done with school and we are all happy!!!! We hope and pray that everyone is safe this holiday! May you be safe in the snow!

1 comments:

Nicole said...

We missed you at graduation - but at least he's now officially done! We're loving this snowy weather - I know it's not a lot compared to some places, but for us San Diego folks this is a ton of snow (and ice) so we're now pretty much just hanging out in the apartment til things thaw a little. Have a wonderful Christmas in Seattle!