Saturday, February 14, 2009

Our random happenings!


Hunter had a ball coloring some b-day cards for Grandma Johnson!



Grandma Kepler came for a week long visit and we had so much fun



Hunter when Grandma Kepler Left, he did this for like and hour when he realized she was gone. It was so sad!!!!! But we sure did have a good time with here here!


Hunter got a little happier the longer he played with his bear though.


Hunter had full intentions of being awake to see what ryan and he picked out for me for Valentines Day!!!! Guess that is what getting up at 5:30 will do to you.





Hunter loves to walk around in our shoes! I have a picture of me doing the same thing. He gets so much joy out of walking in big shoes.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

I can't believe how big he's getting!

Jackie said...

AriAnna!! Your little family is so cute!! I love your house and I am glad to see that things are going well for you guys. Hunter is absolutely adorable!

Genevieve said...

wow- i can't believe how big he is getting! so so cute! :)

The Swanson Family said...

he is awesome! I love your pics... nice work mommy!

The Swanson Family said...

oh and that pic of him sad at the door must make your mom feel so good and so sad at the same time... he breaks your heart with those sad looks!