Monday, March 9, 2009

Hunter LOVES

OK, so I totally know that I love to share pictures... It seems to be the writing in my blog that I am no to good at! So I will share with you a few fun things that are going on and then you can just see a ton of new pic's that I think are fun. Hunter is growing so much and it is so fun to be apart of it. Ryan is keeping busy at the office and really enjoying himself.

So here are some of the fun things we have done or caught hunter doing.....

Hunter loves to help me clean
Hunter loves to wear Ryan's workshop goggles
Hunter loves kisses from pappy
Hunter loves playing with his fire engine
Hunter loved getting into our toilet paper and let me tell you that was everywhere.
He loves to clean the toilet... And lately even likes to sit on the toilet....
He loves to be read to
He loves the 6 inches of snow we woke up to this am!!!

This past weekend we got to have my very good friend Carrie come and visit and we had so much fun. Hunter has been fond of her since he was just a baby and as you can see he adores her. Carrie, it sure was fun to have you over for the weekend.













4 comments:

Melissa Hays said...

OH MY Gosh!!
Don't you hate the toilet paper "fun"! It's such a pain to roll back up and NOBODY but mom remembers to close the bathroom door!

Carrie Hansen said...

I love it... Those pics are great. I love the one in DI!!! It was so much fun to see you. We will do it again really soon. Love you!!!

Blain & Britney Young said...

Hey that looks familiar (toilet paper pic). Funny how they just love to do certain things. He is such a cutie.

Odelsa said...

the wonderful life of a toddler! He is just adorable!