Thursday, July 29, 2010

Lots of company and 2 bday's!


Lets just start off by saying what a fun few weeks this has been, I got home from Girls camp about midnight on the 15th and then had one day to get my house ship shaped and ready for company! On Saturday we went to the South Hill aquatics park for Hunters 3rd bday and had a blast! We were so happy that some of our new friends here joined us! Around lunch time Ryan had to leave and go find my brother in law Kameron and his family as they surprised us by coming into town! About one hour later he came back to finish the afternoon of swimming with us! By the time we got home we had my Father-in-law, Mother-in-law, both sister-in-laws, one brother-in-law and 6 extra kiddos all waiting to greet us! We had a great time with everyone here and my most favorite part would have to be the dinner cruise my mother in law surprised me with for an early bday present. She is so wonderful and Cor de alene is just so beautiful!






Later in the week we had a good old friend from Franklin, Idaho come to visit us and we only had time to meet up with him for dinner but that sure was fun! Thanks for a fun visit Kenny!

By Friday am when Ryan went to work everyone headed out the door as well! Thanks guys for such a fun and busy week!

Then on Sunday the 25th I had my 28th bday but we kept it pretty low key since we have been doing so much fun stuff this past week! However, I do have to say that Ryan made me a yummy cake, my good friend Mary surprised me with a home made angel food cake and the Young Womens presidency and I shared yummy cupcakes made by one of their husbands. I ate all of it and loved it!!!!!!!

Sunday evening we hung out with Dr. Pearson and her husband for a few and Hunter and her had a good old time in her back yard water feature!




Then Monday afternoon around lunchtime my dad showed up for a few days of fun with us! GOING GOING GOING!!!! Is what I have been doing for 3 solid weeks and now I feel like just vegging! I love family and we had great memories with all of them! So here I sit in my bathing suit because we just got back from a water park and I wanted to catch up!


Well my title says it all, "lots of company in town and 2 birthdays!"

5 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

Goodness...Are you going to get a couple days to relax and sit :) Fun to have so many friends and family to visit and play with. Summer is the best.

PS - Happy Birthday!!!

Leslie said...

Girl, you been BUSY!!!! That so great that you had friends and family visit you!!!!

Chelsea said...

Looks like you have been having so much fun! I decided not to call when you had family in town so I will call next week.

The Swanson Family said...

FUN!!!

The Swanson Family said...

again, will you adopt us?? :)