Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Our homeless visitor

Today Hunter and I found this cute little guy wondering the streets of Spokane! We decided to keep him until we were able to locate his owners! This was one fun day for Hunter as I put him on puppy duty all day! He loved that this dog cuddled with him all day long! Sadly we took him to the vet to see if he had a chip because he had no collar, and sadly he had none! After not being able to locate an owner I decided to put an add on CL. 3 or 4 calls later we had a person that was able to tell me all the special things about this dog that made me know they were the owners. Thankfully we were able to find his home and Hunter had a great day!

a onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-OvHc4Fac8q8/TbctdAJe5kI/AAAAAAAACfA/M8dNWYBIkxQ/s1600/Photo005.jpg">

0 comments: