Thursday, July 28, 2011

You are loved

We received one of those 12:30 at night phone calls that no one likes to ever get and we found out that Ryan's Aunt Rhonda passed away suddenly earlier that night (7-21-2011)! I am so sad to think that we will no longer get to see her! Selfish I know especially when we as Latter Day Saint members know that death is just another part of life. I know she is in a better place but man she will be missed. My heart aches just thinking of her children that still have a lifetime to live without her around! I am so grateful for our dear Colby (Elder Pomeroy) who decided to stay in the mission field to fulfill a promise he made to his mother before he ever left on his mission! I am so grateful that Ryan and I were able to go to Rhonda's Funeral and see all of our family! What a wonderful and kind woman she was and I pray only wonderful things for her children's future! I know that Ryan feels very blessed to have been able to be the one to bless her grave and I am grateful that we know she is in a better place!

0 comments: