Monday, April 30, 2012

Hunter's First Primary Talk

Hunter was given the topic of choosing the right and this is what he came up with.  He also chose out pictures that he wanted to share with each comment and I just wrote what he wanted to say!


I can choose the right by obeying my mother and father!
I can choose the right by being nice to my pets and the animals around me!
I can choose the right by choosing good friends that will help me to make good choices!
When I grow up I want to be a Police man and help other people to choose the right!
I know if I keep Choosing the Right that I will get to go to the Temple one day!
In the name of Jesus Christ Amen!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

awesome...what a sweetie!!!

Natalie Smith said...

I just love this age. I teach sunbeams with my Rylee-girl and she gave her first big prayer in the mic in primary and it was the greatest accomplishment for her. She is awaiting the day she gets to do her talk!
That was a precious talk Hunter!