Saturday, May 5, 2012

March of Dimes walk


Today I am thrilled because my best friend and my mother are participating in the March of Dimes walk in honor of our little angel Hudson.  Could not ask for a a more beautiful day for them to be doing this walk.  If I were not pregnant I would join them in the cause as I believe that the March of Dimes is a wonderful organization that helps so many families and their tiny babies.
There is never a day that goes by that I don't think what my life would be like with 2 healthy kids

running around.  To this day I wonder why he was taken from me but to this day I am comforted in knowing that my Father in Heaven has  a larger plan in store for my little ANGEL.  I am thankful for a best friend who is taking time away from her busy life to do such a selfless thing and I am thankful everyday for a mother who loves and supports me and wants nothing but happiness for me and my family.  If you can donate in this cause that is near and dear to my heart here is a secure link to do so.


http://www.marchforbabies.org/personal_page.asp?pp=4174931&ct=4&w=5322681&u=ChristinaWiktorek

1 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

That is so wonderful!!!