Saturday, October 18, 2008

Getting settled

Wow, where do I even begin????? Ok, lets just say moving is not an easy thing anyways but when you do it 2x's not even FUNNY! To make a long story short we rented a uhaul that was just way to small. After 8 hours of trying to get everything to fit and many items sold we decided to unload it all and try again the next day!!!! Yikes it right, by 7 am we were reloading a larger rig and yes, even that barely fit all of our stuff. Who knew you could have so much stuff!!!! I told Ryan, lets just leave it all with a big fat FREE sighn on it.

Ok well, we are now in idaho and pretty much settled in! Hunter sure loves all the space we have and the pups hardly know what to do with themselves. Ryan and I are so loving the fact that we get to relax far more that we ever were able to in Oregon. Yesterday we signed on our office space that we are planning on starting the buildout in very soon. WE LOVE IT!!!!! Things are great here and all and all my only 2 complaints is that we have no internet unless I go to my mom in laws or we have no cell phones because we are so out in the boonies. YIKES What will I ever do without those 2 things??????

So patients is all I ask for! We are only here until about January of February and then we plan to move to good old Logan Utah and there we will have both items. Sure do miss everyone and hope you all know how much you are loved. Here are some fun shots since being here.



This one is of hunter and I the top of a big haystack!!

alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5258567412085078354" />

He was a bit cold in this one!


I think he is thanking Heavenly Father for more room to roam around in!!


He had a bug on his finger and he wanted to show me!!! How cool are bugs????

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Good for you guys! It's so exciting that people are starting to move and actually do something. So is the office you signed on in Utah? How long have you two been working on the plans for the office? I'm totally interested in how this all works. We know where Jesse wants to practice, I'm just not sure when we'll actually start working on the details of it! Soon I suppose...

Chelsea said...

I'm glad the move went well for the most part and you are enjoying Idaho. Won't be long before Ryan will be done with school. I'm sure you are excited.

The Swanson Family said...

so glad to hear that you made it! sorry that the move was such a bummer. hunter looks so happy!

Jacob said...

Those pics are making me miss Idaho. Hope all is well with you guys. We miss ya.

Odelsa said...

This is all exciting news. This is a fun stage with the move and the future practice. you guys have fun and the pictures are so cute.

Leslie said...

Wow, AriAnna, he is just too cute!!! You take really good pictures, too! I really enjoyed your bedtime schedule...we never have nights like that one! Ya right. Anyway, email your email address so I can send you an invite to my blog...Leslie

Meg said...

So the semester is hitting crazy time and Meg's going to get her tonsils out in December. Hopefully we can find a time to meet up and hang out. Give us a call when you get a chance.