Tuesday, October 21, 2008

In Loving Memory of Hudson David Johnson

Well, as many of you know, our first little one passed away a little over 3 years ago. I wanted to take a moment and remember the day he was born and the 19 days we were able to spend with him. It was about 4pm when little hudson was taken by emergency c-section and ryan and I's life will never be the same. He was such a cute little guy and he will be missed so much! In those 19 days he never got to leave the NICU but we were with him most of the hours in each day. We were able to sit next to him and touch him! I will never forget the first time he looked into my eyes and then into Ryan's eyes. What a sweet moment that was! I prayed each day that I would be able to take him home and raise him, however, I guess the Lord knows what was best. Although it took me a long time, I finally realized just how lucky that little squirt is to be in heaven. I miss him every day and around his birthday it always makes me reflect his life! Thank you again for all of you who helped us through that rough time in our lives.


Hudson David Johnson
Oct 21st 2005- Nov 9th 2005

5 comments:

Catherine said...

I remember when he was born and praying for your family too when your mama emailed. He was a darling little one that had more work to do in the next life. Much love to you around this time. You are a strong woman that I admire greatly.

Lisa said...

Hi Ari Anna, it's Jason's, wife Lisa. I remember shedding tears for you when your world was turned upside down with Hudson's surprise birth. You miraculously survived that. I am so glad he is a part of your life.

I got your link off of Leslie's blog.
Let's be blog friends!
Lisa

Odelsa said...

My dear, that was beautiful. There is so much calm in your words. How bless is he to be in heaven and how bless were you to have him for that long. Take care and hopefully we can see you soon.

The Swanson Family said...

AriAnna, Ryan and Hunter,
You really are all so incredibly strong to come through such a tramatic thing and still be as positive and wonderful as you are. You are all in our thoughts,
katie, andrew and adeline

Nicole said...

I'm thinking of all of you. I imagine this time of year is hard on all of you, but you have a beautiful family around you and you'll make it through it. Take care.