Sunday, May 3, 2009

6 Years!!!!

May 3rd 2003

Ryan and I were married in the Logan Utah temple on this special day 6 years ago! I sit here today and think " wow, 6 years..... that went by fast." Ryan and I have had a busy 6 years with many changes in our road but I am grateful every day for the man I married. I pray a lifetime of more good memories is our future and eternity with him is a wonderful thing. Thanks Ryan for being such a wonderful Husband. I love you!




And a big thank you once again to my wonderful cousin who took all the pic's at our wedding. Didn't he do a good job!

6 comments:

Jackie said...

Congrats guys! I am glad that we were able to share the day with you! I can't believe it's been 6 years already!!

Odelsa said...

congratulations! the pictures are wonderful.

Chelsea said...

Wow, I can't believe it was that long ago! I got your message on my blog. Don't worry about not remembering. It is too hard keeping up with everything. Besides, don't you feel like after you have a kid you lose half your brain anyways:)

Leslie said...

Congratulations AriAnna! Beautiful pictures.

Adventures in Petersonland said...

LOVE your pictures! i wish i knew your cousin when we got married. our photographer was a joke and i seriously cringe when i see our wedding pictures as they are so AWFUL! oh well...
we are celebrating our 6 years this july and it just blows my mind at how fast the years have flown by!
congrats guys!

These Small Hours said...

Happy belated Anniversary! I LOVE the pictures you shared, what an awesome photographer you had AND a beautiful couple! (: