Monday, May 18, 2009

BLING

I'll post this again for this week if anyone is interested just let me know. We already have a really fun party planned and I just want to make sure everyone has a chance if they are interested.

Ok everyone it is party time and I am doing a jewelry party this month on the 30Th. Or at least I have to close by that date. I have never attempted to throw one of these but I figured I would give it a try. If there is anyone that wants any Lia Sophia Jewelry send me an email and I will give you all the details. arimvwa@hotmail.com

There is a really good deal for this month! Buy 2 (the least expensive) at full price and get 4 at 50% off (3 need to be bracelets though). So for examples but 2 rings at 20 dollars each and get a 100 $ necklace at 50% off and so on. So if there is anyone needing some bling let me know.

You can check out www.liasophia.com to see all the catalogs and then let me know.

Hope everyone is well.

0 comments: