Monday, April 13, 2009

Our 10 days in Washington!

Hunter and I were able to go home to Seattle for 10 days to welcome my little brother home from his mission! 2 years is a long time to be away from family but he was so fun to listen to when it came to all his experiences in the past 2 years. I was excited for him to meet Hunter and they hit it off right away. It was a busy trip and I am happy to be home but here are some fun pics of everything.





Hunter loved spending time with Jared especially when they looked for planes in the sky.


Hunter kept loving on the statues! It was so cute!
I love that my brother still takes goofy looking pic's
Hunter had some tired moments on this trip!

It was great to see my best frieds new little one Chase! He is so stinking cute!!! He has lots of good siblings to love him all the time. Chrissy and Todd sure was good to see you guys.
Sure was fun to see Grandma Holt

2 comments:

Jackie said...

adorable!! Tell Jared HI for me and welcome home!!! Glad to see that Grandma got to go too!! Love you guys!

Blain & Britney Young said...

Oh my gosh I loved the pic's of Hunter kissng the statue!!How funny!! What a cutie!!