Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt

This was quite the morning for hunter! He loved getting 1 Easter egg during the hunt and gave his 2nd egg away to a little boy. I was surprised at how fast the eggs vanish in a mad dash for candy. Kids are like vultures!!!! Then as you can tell from the Easter bunny photo hunter was loving sitting on his lap. Pretty much I would say for his 1st real Easter egg hunt he did great and as for the bunny! They are kind of scary!!! His most favorite part was riding the little train!


3 comments:

Chelsea said...

I love all the new pictures! I especially like the one of Hunter and the Easter Bunny:) I can't believe Jared is home. I'm sure it was great to see him. Miss ya!

Kacey said...

Hi AriAnna! Your little guy is so cute! I love the Easter Bunny picture. :) It sounds like your family is doing wonderfully. Take care!

The Swanson Family said...

I love all the updates! you have been a busy little family!! thanks for sharing...