Monday, September 13, 2010

Home Safe

So Ryan came home the other day with a gift for Hunter! A FROG!!! On of the gals from his office had caught if for him and thought he would like it! I was excited and thought, "cool, keep it a week and then let it go!" Well the last day my mom was here she took Hunter to the pet store and not only came home with crickets but also another companion frog and an aquarium with all the extras! Hunter has had so much fun with his frogs. Hunter named them Peter and Oscar!

HOWEVER I woke up to find one frog missing from the cage today! I spent the next 3 hours looking to only figured it was one of 3 things: Hunter set it free, one of the dogs ate it if Hunter got it out or the other frog ate it! So sad!! Started to work this afternoon the whole time thinking, " I hope he did not suffer." Then I heard it. RIB BIT! I stopped what I was doing... and ran like lightning upstairs only to find him in my kitchen sink! Little escape artist!

Anyways excited Oscar is home safe!

1 comments:

Alicia said...

Oh my gosh, that is the best story! So funny - and unexpected - that it would be in the sink. Who would have thought? Glad Hunter got to enjoy the frogs *and* that it had a happy ending as well!