Thursday, January 13, 2011

2 cute stories

Hunter says and does the cutest things all day long. Here are 2 stories I wanted to remember.

A good friend of mine called me the other day and asked if Hunter could come to her house and play Lego's for a little while while I did my last hour of work! Of course I said yes! Hunter loves Rachel so he had a blast! Yesterday while Rachel was over she told me a funny thing Hunter had said to her. He walked into her home and asked why she had a glass table in front of her couch and what it was! She told him it was a COFFEE table and then Hunter said, "Rachel, we don't drink COFFEE!!!" So cute

Second story is:

I am in the shower and Hunter is in his room building a fort! He comes running in to tell me my phone keeps ringing. I then say, "are you sure? I have not heard it ring!" He then says, "yes mommy it keeps ringing" I hop out of the shower throw a towel on run down the hallway and grab my phone only for me to see NO MISSED CALLS!!! I then hear, "ring, ring, ring" coming from Hunter's room he yells, "MOMMY I KEEP CALLING YOU AND YOU DON'T ANSWER!!!" I so had to laugh!

1 comments:

The Swanson Family said...

I would die of laughter with the phone thing... that is awesome!