Monday, May 2, 2011

Twilight party

So a good friend of mine here in Spokane does the best parties ever!!!! This one was the BEST though because it was a Twilight party! Now I know there are some of you that this would not be fun to attend but let me just tell you how wonderful of a time this one was. The decorations were amazing, the food was to DIE for and the company was great! I loved staying out late to be with these friends having a great time choosing Edward or Jacob!!!!! I still have a hard time deciding which is the best fit for bella and No I have not finished the books yet so I know I still have a ton to learn about the story plot but this was one fun night! Thanks ladies for a ball of a time!!!!







3 comments:

Shannon B said...

ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! The food and company was excellent! I think my mouth hurt at the end of the night from smiling/laughing soo much!!! ROFL!!!

Odelsa said...

So I was a total Twilight hater! but, once I read the books I was hooked. This is the kind of thing that I would love...the decorations are lovely and everything looked great! You must finish the books...

Natalie Smith said...

Seriously the cutest thing I have ever seen. Super fun.