Friday, May 6, 2011

My mom is great




1. I love her smile
2. I love her caring personality
3. She is so ambitious
4. She is so creative
5. She is so smart
6. She is so pretty
7. She taught me so much
8. She is selfless
9. She is SOMETIME funny but at least she tries
10. She loves us very much
11. She puts others first
12. She has always given 100% to everyone even if they did not deserve it.
13. She is a fighter (and I mean this in a great way)
14. She loves to learn more and more every day
15. She is sassy
16. She has style
17. She is a great listener
18. She gives great advise
19. She has a wonderful testimony of the Savior
20. She is pretty much the greatest.

So as you can see I can go on and on and on about all the wonderful qualities my mother has. She is so wonderful and I hope with all of my heart that she knows that! There have been so many people in my lifetime that I have seen take advantage of this wonderful woman and it makes me so sad. She is giving and kinder than any other person and I know! My wish for this Mothers Day is that she is reminded just how much I love her and need her in my life!!!! Thanks for all you do mom!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Your mom sounds amazing! I actually remember meeting her once in college. Good times. =)

It was fun catching up on your life and what's going on! That weinermobile is hilarious and that Twilight party looks like a blast! Glad you have such great friends.

Alicia said...

Oh, and happy anniversary! I still remember when you guys were dating/getting engaged/married, etc. We have our 7th this Sunday - crazy how fast time flies!

Odelsa said...

You and your mom have this wonderful energy. That is the only thing I remember of meeting her...she was so high spirited. Love it!