Friday, October 21, 2011

A cherished memory


Today 6 years ago this very ambulance transported my sweet little Hudson to a hospital that was better equipped to take care of his every need. I was unaware at this moment in time that I would be without this sweet little boy in the very near future! As each year passes I fear that I am forgetting the memory of my beautiful angel baby! I only had him for 19 days but in the time I was able to see him look at me every time I came into the room! This memory is one that I hold onto very tight. One of his many Dr.'s said, "he only seems to wake when you and your husband are around." I know he knew I was there! I longed for the chance to hold him in my arms but I ached when that time came far sooner than I had hoped and for not as long as I would have liked it to be. I pray I never forget the love that many showed to us and him. This picture is a picture that reminds me of that love, these ambulance drivers worked so fast to get our little boy the care that he was so desperate for. And today I am grateful to reflect on this memory that I will forever cherish.

3 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

My heartaches for you to hoild your baby boy again. Some day...
Your strength and example is amazing AriAnna!

Becky Sue said...

Thinking of you!

The Swanson Family said...

You do a wonderful job of honoring his memory... I think of your loss often and wish deeply things were different. your strength is amazing and your love is strong. my heart is with you today and always.