Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Darth Hunter

So not to long ago I set a goal to find Hunter a costume that he would LOVE! I asked him what he wanted to be and he said, "mom, I would like to be something from Star Wars or and Angry Bird." Ok then easy enough right? Well luckily I am one patient mother because I decided to go to the Goodwill for some good old inspiration and cheap finds! Needless to say after 1 hour of finding nothing to do with Star Wars or Angry Birds I decided to get a little more creative. I STARTED OVER!!!! I got lucky though because I found the bottom potion of this costume and from there I knew it was an uphill climb. We looked for yet another hour only to find the cape that went with it. It was at this moment in time I realized that I might just have to give in and say I had lost the battle. I looked at Hunter and said, "ok buddy we will look for the Darth Vador helmet for 5 more minutes and then if we can't find it we are headed home." He was totally fine with that as he tends to be a rather easy child in that department. As I was just about to give up I realized I had not yet gone through the electronics isle.. As we did WHALLAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! There it was Darth Vador's helmet in it's finest. Better yet the entire outfit only cost me 2.00!!!!!! Here it is people my little Darth Hunter!!!

1 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

way to go mommy. he looks awesome!