Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hunter is 5


 Hunter had one amazing 5th birthday party.  Not only were his grandparents here from seattle but he had 16 friends and 11 adults here to share his special day with him.  Hunter was super excited when I told him about our special police officer that was on his way to visit.  Not only did this party go well and kids had fun but Hunter also got totally spoiled with presents.  I was thankful we do not do a party like this every year because as a mother I was feeling so guilty about all the gifts that he had received.  This little man was so good though and with each present he made sure to take a moment and enjoy that gift and then tell that person thank you.  He is such a wonderful little boy and I thank my Heavenly Father every day for sending such a sweetheart into our lives.  Happy Birthday Hunter or should I say Officer Hunter (LOL)

            


1 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

hunter looks so happy! what a special day!