Sunday, July 22, 2012

Lucky ones

We miss being close to all of our family in Idaho but I sure and thankful to be close to my parents here in the good old state of Wa well at least 4 hrs from them.  Since my mother has been on a school break Hunter has had the chance to go stay with my parents 3 times this summer now and he has loved it.  We miss him here at home but since I am pregnant this has been a huge help and I am so thankful for the love that they show to our family.   It really makes me so sad to think of all the people my parents have helped over the span of a lifetime and yet they have been given so much headache and challenges from those same individuals.  The good thing is I know how lucky I am so I guess me and my family will be the spoiled ones and everyone else that does not appreciate them can just miss out :)


0 comments: