Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Wild Red Nauga

So as many of you know I love to buy and sell things! I find killer deals and well I sell them and make an even cooler deal on them after I refinish them! However, with that said, I have not attempted re-fabricing yet but I plan on it one day! Pic's do not do this set justice I LOVE THEM!!! So comfy and so CUTE!!!! 75$ is all it cost me for this set and even my mother says she would put this set in her house. This however was only after she visited and saw it in person! However, before my dad ever saw it he wrote me this and I just wanted to make sure I had a record of this. He comes up with the best stories and I love that about him.

Sorry I am sharing this so late but I just thought it was so worth sharing even though I have now had this couch set for almost a year!

Dear Daughter,
What can I say? Uhmmmmm.... It looks kind of Dr. Scuessish. The "Cat in the Hat" comes to mind. I guess I can call Pappi and Foxy "Thing One and Thing Two". And that would leave Hunter as the "Cat in the Hat". I can see why now you struggled getting it down the stairs. Well I'm getting all the paper work for a "Mega EMS" class put together so back to the coal mine I go.
LOL
Daddy-O

The Wild Red Nauga
By: The Dad

The sky was green or was it gold
When "Dad" slinked out of bed
Crawled into his suit And hit the road.

Red eyed Rabbits jumped as the bike flew
A Owl sat in a tree and called ..Who, Who, Who are you
An innocent rider I replyed
Looking for the Rare.. Red.. Naugas Hide

The Dad swerved, The Dad swiped
But the Rare Red Nauga went unseen
And the Dad arrived at the Station sweaty, lean, and mean.

Work is fun ...work is neat
But whats this?
Not as fun as AriAnnas new red seat.

The internet showed what Dad had feared
The Nauga had left
And all fellow naugas wished him well and cheered.

The Wild Red Nauga The Dad sought
Left Washington weeks ago and he had looked
That morning for naught

Red and big a fire engine the Dad loves to drive
But AriAnna new furniture is red and big
And made........ horror of horrors
From the wild Red Naugas hide!

The chair they say was the last of the heard.
Foolish, a lie, nonesense, how absurd.
For Naugas come and Naugas go
And At the theatre last night they filled the whole show.

Getting it down brought a sweaty scheen
And the mice in interest watched as they observed from the TV screen.

So rest in peace worry not and enjoy your Red seat
Have Ryan relax lean back and kick up his small feet.

Thing one and Thing two are excited to smell
The hide of the Nauga so soft and red
As the family sits and and enjoys TV
On the Red Naugas hide
Who is Dead

1 comments:

Meg said...

I do think those couches look pretty cool, but that poem is HILARIOUS!!! I keep laughing to myself every time I think about it. It reminds me a little of The Lorax and Thneeds. Classic.