Monday, November 23, 2009

Sunday cuteness!

So this past Sunday was such a busy one! Church, then the Cantata practice with 2 of my YW's and then I raced back to the church to try and help setup for our Young Woman in Excellence but my wonderful counselors and advisers were done by the time I got there! Starting out my day however, I took one look at Hunter and realized what a good and handsome little boy he is! I quickly had to wipe back a tear because I new it was all part of life. He is so my pride and joy and I love every thing about him! One of my most favorite things lately is that he always asks me to take a picture of him and he does this cute little face and says, "cheese" and then runs over to see it. It gets me every time how stinking cute it is.





On a last note, I just wanted to say how wonderful our Young Women in Excellence program turned out to be! I love the girls and the leaders I get the privileged to work with! Our theme for Sunday was "Color me Beautiful" and it truly is what being a YW is all about! I love the opportunity I have had to work with them they are all so wonderful!

2 comments:

The Swanson Family said...

he looks so grown up! what a heart throb he will be! very cute

SuperMama said...

Oh my word, he is so precious. I think that's my favorite thing about having babies, is being able to dress them and yes I'm taking full advantage of them not having a choice at the moment. But you have such a handsome young man.