Saturday, November 7, 2009

I caught you!

As parents we know quiet always means YIKES!!! As I went down stairs I hoped it would not be anything too major and this is what I found! My mirror covered in Makeup and my little BOY covered in Mascara! Amazingly he actually did his eyelashes pretty well! Needless to say, maybe he needs a little more distractions when I am putting on my makeup! Something to improve on I guess! Can't believe I had to use Makeup remover on my 2 year old BOY!!!!!!! I have a feeling I am not the only one out there though that has found their little BOY in this same situations!

It made me laugh!


Side Profile! Check out those BLACK eyelashes!

Yikes way to much Mascara DUDE!!1

5 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

Too cute...

Chelsea said...

that is too funny:)

The Swanson Family said...

kids will be kids eh? he just wants to be like his hero... his mama! boy or girl, that is adorable!

marni said...

ha ha! At least he's cute, right? :)

Blain & Britney Young said...

So funny!! What a cutie!!