Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hunter is 2

I feel so blessed in my life to have such a sweet little boy! Hunter is a fun little guy and sure makes every moment very interesting and fun! He has a sense of humor, he knows what he wants and he is all BOY. He loves anything with wheels on it and can tell you what each one of them are. He even corrects me when it comes to machines on wheels. He loves water and playing with his cousins. I look back at the time I was pregnant with him and the many many months (6.5) on bed-rest and I am grateful everyday for a safe arrival of this "not so little boy" that is now in our lives.

Riverdale was so much fun yesterday and the only thing that could have made the day perfect would have been if my family could have been there. Hunter had so much fun playing with his cousins, opening presents and "EXCAVATING".... NOT EATING his cake!!!! See pics below to understand. Thanks so much for the presents and the fun day at the water park.

This is hunter giving us THUMBS UP!!!! I love how he does that and am just glad he uses that finger and not a different one.

His cake before EXCAVATION

I don't think he had fun at all~!!!!!


Excavating not eating the cake! Such a hunter thing I think.

Hunter loved all of his presents and look I even got something I wanted for my birday! That was such a surprise but I am so excited to use it.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Wow - I can't believe he's 2 already! Time sure does fly. Looks like everyone had a great time celebrating!

The Swanson Family said...

HB HUNTER!!!

Genevieve said...

wow- i can't believe he is 2 already!! happy birthday hunter. he is sure is cute!! :)

Alicia said...

AriAnna!!

This is Alicia, your old friend from college! I have wondered about you from time to time, where you ended up, how you and your family are doing, and then what do you know? I guess my sister got in contact with you and gave me your blog address! How fun.

You have a darling little family and it looks like things are going so well for you! I can't wait to catch up more by reading your posts.

I have a blog as well, but it's private. If you click on my profile, you can send me an e-mail and I'll send you a link if you would like one.

Later Gator!
Leesh

Carrie Hansen said...

So cute!!!! I'm glad he loves the water because next time I come up- we are swimming!!! love ya and thanks for everything, especially lately! You've been great