Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Young womens

Recently I have been put into the Young Womens and let me just tell you how exciting this is for me! I loved my years as one of the Young Woman and now I get to be apart of these girls lives as a leader. We have so much fun together and we are all a little crazy! I am loving our activities and the other leaders make it so much fun as well. Thanks girls for a fun time!!!!

This activity consisted of running, matches, a candle, a boat, rope, 2 teams, racing and WATER!!!!! As you can tell we got a bit wet! This was so much fun even if our team was the losers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



We really did go out on real water rather than a pond but for picture sake we thought this was funny!

No shame in this game!

Where did you girls get that yucky idea?????

Silly Girls

This was an activity a little while ago where we made ice cream and pizza!!! Fun girls

4 comments:

Odelsa said...

You look like you had so much fun. This reminds me, I need to tag you some pictures on facebook. I found some pics from Rexburg of all of us clouning around. They are fun. Hope your day is beautiful!

Adventures in Petersonland said...

fun! im sure the girls just adore you! my favorite leaders when i was in yw were the ones that were pretty close to my age (20's) and loved life. looks like you definately know how to make them laugh! lucky group of girls to have you as their leader.

The Swanson Family said...

ice stash!! I love that hunter is one of the girls too! haha

The Swanson Family said...

that was supposed to be NICE stash, not ICE stash... oops