Monday, July 6, 2009

Our projects

These are the projects Ryan and I have done in the past few months.
My only regret is that I didn't take any pic's of what these ones all looked like beforehand. But let me just say, Ryan and I love doing this kind of stuff and still have many more projects planned. Infact, just today I finished my mothers old makeup cabinet that needed a little update.

This was in someones throw away pile in portland! Lucky for us it was in great shape!

If you can imagine, this was red and white before I started.

This was in such bad shape and needed to be re-finished just so we could look at it. This was my Grandma Kerr's and I got it when she passed. It is so pretty now.

When we lived in Portland this was free on the side of the road. I loved the knobs so I knew it had potential.

this cabinet was in my house growing up and I kept trying to get rid of it cuz it was in such bad shape. This is what we did to it!

This is my Grandma Kepler's table that I inherited when she passed and we had fun re-doing it. The chairs still need finishing!

In pieces and a redo is needed for sure!

My mothers old makeup cabinet in the process of being redone


All done

5 comments:

Odelsa said...

you guys are amazing, how do you have time for these great projects? I LOVE the makeup cabinet it's my favorite.

As soon as I'm done with this stage of my life(bed rest) I will try to come see you. I love reading what you are doing...you are wonderful!

Suz said...

Wow! i am impressed! I wish I knew how to do stuff like that.

Um...you have a Grandma Kerr? Are we related? Because I have a Grandma Kerr.

Mimi Mommy said...

Wow! You are very talented! The trunk is absolutely georgeous!

Evelyn said...

You are so awesome. What did you use on the first dresser and the makeup cabinet?? I am inspired!

Alicia said...

Wow, you guys are seriously amazing! You guys are so talented! I am especially impressed with how cheap you did it all for!

Hey, I was also just thinking - are you still in touch with Chelsea? What's she up to? Does she have a blog as well?