Monday, August 31, 2009

Camping fun!

Well, my parents have been here for the last week and one of the fun things we did was go camping! We had a great time! I miss my parents a ton but this trip has been a fun one!
My parents and us were the only ones that stayed over night but it was fun to have everyone else join us both of the day we were up there. I love Smores, tent camping, family, laughter, water and a beautiful camping spot! WE JUST DIDN'T LIKE OUR CRAZY LOUD NEIGHBORS!!!!!!

Our happy adventurous boy!

Everyone just hanging out

Now my dad LOVED IT

My mom was a sport but ready to get off!

Hunter loves to go with DAD

Cousins

I thinkin mom!

We had so much fun with the dogs!

Nice Dad suck it in!

6 comments:

Nyman's said...

I love the pic's. I hate loud neighbors as well. Where did you guys go camping?

Odelsa said...

I haven't been camping forever! This looks like it was a lot of fun! Sorry about the annoying camping neighbors!

The Swanson Family said...

fun times! good to get out before it gets chilly again.

Melissa Hays said...

Oh my gosh it looks like SOOOO much fun!!!
My favorite is the one of Keith sucking it in. Thanks for the laugh!
Miss you guys!

Adventures in Petersonland said...

gah, noisy neighbors are the WORST! we currently live next to a TON and have to turn on a fan at night just to fall asleep as it blocks out their loud voices! can you tell im a little bitter?! people think just cause it stays bright super long at night here in alaska that you can be loud as long as you want!
your little boy is so dang cute! glad to see that he enjoys camping.

Emily said...

I love camping! And we never go. What fun. Looks like you guys had a great time.

Have I mentioned that your little guy is sooooo cute!