Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Time with the girls

Last Monday we were able to go to the great SLC. Carrie and Chelsea are two of my greatest friends and we love it when we get together. Carrie lives in SLC so I get to see her pretty often but Chelsea and her little Karlee visited from Las Vegas and we had so much fun meeting up for the day. I love these two girls and I love it even more that when we get together we just pick up where we left off the last time we saw each other. Thank Heaven for Great FRIENDS!!!!







Karlee and Hunter had so much fun together.

This was hunter after a day of fun

5 comments:

The Swanson Family said...

you missed the memo about wearing orange that day!! :) looks like fun! you are always doing something fun!

Chelsea said...

It was so good to see you and finally meet Hunter! He is SO cute. Remember if you and Ryan want to come to Vegas you have a place to stay!!

Odelsa said...

Love girls weekends, so therapeutic!
You have been busy having so much fun this summer!

Carrie Hansen said...

It was so fun to get together!! I miss you! Let's do it again soon! And now everyone has blogged about our awesome day but me so....looks like I better get to work :)

Alicia said...

Oh my goodness! That was so fun to see pictures of Carrie and Chelsea!! You guys were such awesome neighbors, so much fun.

I also love your perm and I loved your story about the dog...so funny/not funny at the same time! ;) Oh, and your little Hunter is too cute - I love that he fell asleep under a chair!