Saturday, August 15, 2009

One for the books!

So it was clean up time at the Auger Family Reunion, Ryan was busy as was I but this is a story worth sharing.... A moment we will not forget.

Story goes as is and I will not change any dialogue!!! Be prepared to laugh..

I was cleaning up and noticed that Foxy (Our cute little B&W dog) was just dragging our older yet calmer Pappy all around with the leash they were tied up on. So me the very nice owner who loves and protects them makes an executive decision to let him off his line for just a moment of R&R.... Just a few moments later this is what I hear.

NO NO GET THAT DAMN DOG!!!! NO NO STOP!!!!!! DAMN DOG!!!!! It is at this very moment that I realized in my cleaning frenzy I had left my very well behaved dog for 30 seconds un-attended. Could some camper be talking about my dog????? So out of instinct I jet out of the tent and discover this cute brown dogie of mine

PEEING ON THIS POOR TENT!!!! I was mortified so over I ran grabbed my dog tried to make a very bad situation better by getting out my child's butt wipes and cleaning up the little PEE PEE!!!! Poor tent, Poor campers, POOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can laugh now this really did happen!!!!!

1 comments:

Odelsa said...

lol, it's a cute story!