Saturday, September 26, 2009

Muddy Fun!

OK, so I know I put a whole bunch of pictures to this post which is something I usually don't do but when my friend Becky sent me these I could not choose my favorites. Becky is new into the ward and her and I have been having some fun these past few days. As you can see our little day at the park turned into some fun muddy time for the boys! Now the only reason I believe Tucker is not covered head to toe like Hunter is because after running through the puddle a few times he got stung by a wasp for the 1st time EVER. So he was a tad more cautious than Hunter was. But these two had so much fun and I just had a ball watching them together!







I think these 2 will be good friends!!!!

2 comments:

Odelsa said...

Boys favorite past time!
So cute!

The Swanson Family said...

hahaha!! that is so awesome!! I love how kids don't hold back and go for the messiest things ever! great pics!!