Monday, February 22, 2010

Excavator or Train????

So between these two things Hunter is torn! I would say he loves Trains more however, whenever he see's either one he is elated! Hunter is feeling a ton better so yesterday we went on a very long walk to the construction site! The whole way however, he was a Train! After a very slow but enjoyable walk we were able to enjoy this massive piece of machinery!

Then today I took Hunter to this park he keeps wanting to go to and we had so much fun! Funny thing about this park however is that is was built in honor of a famous engineer Ben Burr! This train statue is in remembrance of his amazing work with the railways, FATE???? I think we may just have an engineer in the making in our little Hunter! But seriously, whatever he turns out to do in his life I am sure he will be fantastic at it. Thanks for your amazing imagination my dear Hunter.


3 comments:

Chelsea said...

So glad he is feeling better. Karlee loves to be outside too! Wish we could go on walks and to the park together:)

Odelsa said...

He looks great! You survive the sick week, we all did!

My kids love trucks and trains. It's too cold here to go anywhere.
I have decided I miss you. I found some old pictures of us :)

The Swanson Family said...

he is so cute!