Monday, February 8, 2010

Fun week

Wow, what a fun past week we have had! On Wed Hunter and I packed up and Headed to take Ryan to the airport as he had some ART Training (Active Release Technique) down in San Diego! Well we dropped him off and we headed over to Seattle for a little R&R and it was so fun! We spent time with family and did many cool things like go to the pool, go to the park and then the fire station! I was able to fit in a visit to go see Marti a very good older friend of mine! Also we were able to go visit our good old Friends from Maple Valley, the Hawkens!!! They were always such a wonderful family to know and Hunter especially had fun because Harvey has put in a real train and over a mile of train tracks!!! As you can see Hunter loved wearing the engineers hat! Then I got to see my very best friend in the whole world (Chrissy)(We have been best friends 21 Years now!!!!) and spend some time with her husband and her two youngest as well! Then on our way home last night we stopped in Moses Lake to see our good friends the Willards! Sure do love how much fun this trip was! Only bummer is Steph was sick so I could not see her! Steph, hope you are better!!!!

We are now home safe and Ryan had a great time as well! Thanks friends and family for a fun trip home!









4 comments:

The Swanson Family said...

ahh!! hunter in the fire boots!! I LOVE it!!

Chelsea said...

Glad you had such a fun time! I'm also glad I finally got to talk to you the other day.

Odelsa said...

you are so cute! Kyle and I are so jeolous of where you are living!

your little vacation sounds perfect!

Carrie Hansen said...

Oh my goodness. Could your son be any cuter????