Sunday, June 20, 2010

9 family yard sale

Last weekend a bunch of us had a yard sale over at a friends home and we said that if there was still stuff left we would have one at my house this weekend and invite more families! Lets just say it was HUGE!!!! Everyone had a great time and there was never a slow moment with shoppers! It was so funny because at 5 we posted what was left for FREE on CL and within 10 min I had to take the posting down! Crazy Crazy but it was so much fun and the weather was awesome!
Oh yeah and this pic was taken closer to the end of the day you should have seen how much stuff was out there in the early AM!!! We even had a lady come from a children's store and she literally filled a truck and tailor with all our stuff!

I loved that people kept asking me if I was a hoarder though! I kept having to say this is over 9 families I promise!

2 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

That is too funny people thought you had all of that stuff crammed in your house! :) Glad it was a success! Yard sales are work - but can really PAY off.

The Swanson Family said...

I am still laughing! I love that people thought you had all that! hahaha!