Tuesday, June 22, 2010

New towels

So my parents were here to visit last week and as they were leaving my mom turns to me and says, "by the way, here is 50$ spend it on ONLY new towels!" I knew my towels were in pretty bad shape but I guess after 7 years of using them they are now officially shop towels! Thanks mom for buying me 50$ worth of TOWELS!!! You will be so proud of me for all the new towels I purchased and look I even managed to get 2 decorative towels to go with my cute window I did last year! Oh how I loved showering just because I knew I would get to wrap up in nice NEW cozy towels!

2 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

I need money for towels too! haha I have been putting off getting new ones for too long. I am going to have visitors this summer and I was trying to give myself a deadline to get those towels. Lucky you...

The Swanson Family said...

we have the towels from when we got married and I keep looking at them going... probably time... but then think how much it would cost. that is so awesome! I love surprise gifts like that!!