Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Another project

On Saturday Ryan and I went our Garage Sale shopping for a few hours this poor mirror was so cute and so beat up! Someone had gouged the wood like crazy and the stain looked like it came out of the 70's! Dark and dreary! I so wish pictures could do this piece justice cuz it turned out so much better than we thought! After filling in all the gouges with wood puddy and shaping it just so, we did yellow then crackled it with white one top! I hate to sell it but until it sells in my room she goes! Yeah for another fun project!




2 comments:

Becky Sue said...

That mirror looks fabulous! Go Hunter! Way to go buddy! I totally had a dream that you moved away all over again! It was dreadful! I cried and everything! Talk about a terrible nightmare! Miss ya.

Natalie Smith said...

I am in love with that mirror! What a great find.