Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Carbon WHAT

About 1 hour ago I walked in the door with Hunter and 2 of his friends only to hear a sound I have never heard before! My Carbon Detector was going off like crazy! So first thing I do is call my dad and asked him what to do! So he told me to call 911 and have them check the levels in my house! While on the phone with the Fire Department I politely asked them to come in an unmarked van or something! They laughed and said, "we still have to take the rig" I then said, "can you make sure not to have sirens or light on PLEASE!" What can I say, I have very caring neighbors who may just freak out (Example: SHANNON) if they see this! Needless to say all is well in my house and Shannon came to visit! Thanks for being such a great neighbor my dear!

0 comments: