Friday, November 26, 2010

In and Out in 45

If you can believe it, my husband and I braved Walmart last night at 11:45! And if you can believe it we were home and in bed by 12:45! And it is a 10 min drive at least!

Here was out list of things we needed.

Shop Vac $15.00
2 Games for Hunter $8.00
1 pair of PJ's $4.00
Pack of playdough $8.00
Lego's $15.00

Being the 5th person in line= PRICELESS
Seeing Ryan ditch the shopping cart and put everything on his shoulder when he realized what line I was in= PRICELESS as well!

That is a case of right place right time for sure! I have no idea how it happed because the lines went all the way back to the electronics! But in a moment of confusion I took advantage of a line that just oppened! Good thing I was paying close attention I may still be in line!

1 comments:

Leslie said...

you rocks girl!!!