Sunday, February 6, 2011

Endless projects

So sorry I am so behind in my blogging this past month but let me tell you just how busy we have been! Ryan is getting tons more busy at work with is AWESOME! As for me I am still representing Farmers Insurance MWF and then we have really increased our work load in the garage! We have a few clients we are doing personal furniture for at this moment in time as well as using every spare minute we have to build things that will go into the boutique here on the 24th of February(more info to come)!

Saturday we were out in the garage at about 9:30 and did not end until 9pm at night! We were exhausted but felt so productive! Ryan and I often talk about how blessed we feel when it comes to Hunter because he works right along side us and we had a productive fun family day! I painted and shabby'd up 2 end tables, I shabby'd up a cabinet that went to a friend! Ryan finished up an amazing coffee table that I will then paint this week (pics to come) He then started another big project as well! So productive and even more fun is that all day long friends popped in to visit us and our crazy messy garage! What a great day!


2 comments:

Leslie said...

This is so cool!!!

The Swanson Family said...

you guys are so great! fun days!!