Thursday, February 24, 2011

Grand Opening!

So this morning we woke to over a ft of snow and we thought oh no here goes a bad turnout for grand opening! We knew we still had to go through with it but we wondered if anyone would show up! Needless to say We were packed shoulder to shoulder for most of the night! For the roads being as bad as they were, we were so grateful for everyone that came to support us! We have so many wonderful gals in this shop and the whole thing just turned out AMAZING!!! I have to say at times out doubted if we could pull it off but in the end I have to say I LOVE IT!!!! Seeing Ryan and I's stuff surrounded by other fantastic stuff that people have done is really wonderful! I am so grateful for the chance we have to be in this shop and I hope you will look for both the Mad Cow and Character Corner Creations on FB and connect with us. Here are some better pictures I took with my camera last night before we opened our doors! Thanks for everyone that has helped us out in the last few weeks! We appreciate it.








5 comments:

Leslie said...

It was definitely COOL!!!

myles russel castleberry said...

woo whoo!! looks awesome! wish we could have been there! we are there is spirit... keep up the great work!!

The Swanson Family said...

oooops! that was me... I am on my friend's comp and accidentally posted as them... I am excited as me now too... haha!

The Swanson Family said...

I am sad there haven't been any posts in a while Ar! it is like you are running a business and you're busy or something... :)

Natalie Smith said...

That looks great. So neat to see your stuff in there.