Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Staging

Today I was able to drop Hunter off for 8 hours and a good friends house while Heidi and I hit it hard with final preparations. Curtains got hung stuff is looking cuter bathroom is farther along and all is starting to shape up! Heidi has been amazing and working so hard. I so wish I could have been a better help in the shop but man did I get a ton of projects ready for this grand opening!

All of my stuff in the house ready to decorate. No we just need everyone else's stuff!


We are getting there!


I love this little spot in the shop! On the wall hanging of mine on the left there will be tons of hair bows and on the shelves of mine we will have fabulous sugar body scrubs! WAHOO


2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Darling! Looks like so much work but oh so much fun.

The Swanson Family said...

very fun!!