Friday, August 17, 2012

My favorite hospital moments


Holding you for the first time was AMAZING.  Then having Hunter meet you for the first time was even more AMAZING.  He loved bringin in his legos so that you could see the things he loves to do. Having Hunter hold you and tell you he loves you and is so happy to have you here with him.  Hunter has waited very long time to be a big brother and if there is one thing in life I am sure of it is the fact that he will be one fantastic big brother.

  Having my parents there to greet you was also very special to me.  I value family and I want you to know just how very important family is.

Also we are so very blessed to have wonderful friends that would do anything for us and among them would be Mary.  She is heaven sent and we are very thankful for everything she does for out family.  Without her and my parents bed rest would have been even tougher than it was.  Mary made sure Hunter had the BEST summer ever and we are Thankful every day for those that are in our lives.  What a wonderful blessing it is to be surrounded by those we love.

Thank you Heavenly Father for sending Dax to us!!!!  We promise to LOVE him every day!!!!


1 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

you are melting my heart with these posts!