Friday, August 24, 2012

My new ride and a fun trip!


So Ryan and I have been looking long and hard for a better vehicle for me to drive since we knew that Dax was going to be joining our family. As our luck would have it we found the perfect ride the day before Dax was born so we hurried got all our ducks in a row and a week later Ryan suprised Hunter with a plane ticket to SLC to go get our ride and visit his cousins for the weekend.  It was a fast trip but the memories that were made were so work it.  I love my new ride and could not be happier with the fact that Hunter got to go on a trip with his daddy!!!!  He loved playing with his cousins, seeing his grandparents and a long road trip back with his dad.  They talked and laughed the hole way and I am so thankful they have a wonderful relationship.  These are the kinds of things I do hope Hunter will remember as he gets older and starts to think we are no longer cool.  Lets just hope that doesn't happen :)
UM yes I love my new ride!

0 comments: