Thursday, December 3, 2009

Holiday Decorating!

I love the Holidays! Ryan and I were so excited to decorate with Hunter this year! And he was a pretty good helper when it came to setting up our Christmas train! As for me I was busy getting out all of my most favorite decorations and setting them up! I do love this time of year! I love the smells, the music, the lights! Hunter's most favorite decoration is the Gingerbread house that lights all up! Every year he seems to love this one the most so I am always so excited to get it out! Happy Holidays!!!!




6 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love your decorations. And I have to agree with Hunter, the gingerbread house is my favorite. What a wonderful time of the year!

Chelsea said...

Love the decorations, especially the board that says the stockings were hung. Isn't it so fun?

Emily said...

Love the decorations. I usually love getting everything out too...but this year I have only put up one decoration on my door...so sad. Hopefully we will get our tree up tonight...here is me hoping.

I love the stockings...darling...have a great holiday.

The Swanson Family said...

Lovin' the train! I bet that big boy of yours is lovin it too! very festive

Evelyn said...

Love it!! I want to see all your decorations in person in the beautiful house!! Don't be surprised if I knock on your door!

Carrie Hansen said...

Looks great. can't wait to see it!!! I'll leave pretty quick on Wednesday after work!! Can't wait. Love ya