Saturday, December 19, 2009

I brave mom!

So Hunter has to go in for regular blood work and usually it is quite the ordeal however on Thursday we took him in at it was a little different!

So I take Hunter to the hospital for blood work and as we walk in he looks at me and says, "mommy I brave!" It was so cute because he just kept telling me and the lab techs how brave he was. Then when it came time for the poke he put his arm up and just squinted a bit and said, "OHHHHH that HURTS!!!! But I brave!!!!"

He is such a cute kid! So with no tears and no screaming we left with one BRAVE HUNTER MAN!

2 comments:

Odelsa said...

what a big boy! and yes Hunter is right, it does hurt!

The Swanson Family said...

that is awesome! I took adeline for a shot and she talked about it for like 2 weeks... kiss him for us!