Wednesday, December 9, 2009

NEWS!!!!



Well since the cat is out of the bag, I figured I should probably add this to my items to blog, WE ARE MOVING!!!!!

So last night at mutual we were all chatting and laughing when one of the other leaders said, "I heard the funniest rumor..... I hear you were moving...." Then she exclaimed "but my husband and I both new that was so not true." Well my face showed it all, I said, "Who told you that?" We both looked at each other and it was at that moment everyone found out that the JOHNSON's are MOVING!!!!

Where you may ask as we were sure we would probably live in the Cache Valley forever!!! We have accepted a really great job offer over in Spokane, WA and will be there by the 1st of the year! We are so excited for the job opportunity but like any move we have made, we will miss our friends and family most of all! I swear one day we will be all settled and look back at our soon to be 7 moves in 6.5 years and say that was a fun adventurous time in our lives. But as the picture above, this is a little how I feel at the moment! So yes for those of you that know me know that I have already begun the selling of my furniture and hope to downsize a large portion of our stuff in 3 weeks. FUN FUN!!!!

6 comments:

The Swanson Family said...

congratulations!! I am so happy for you guys!! yeah!

Natalie Smith said...

Wow...That news is always fun to get during the holidays. You are getting closer to Seattle!!! Moving is such a happy/sad! Can't wait to enjoy the journey with you!

The Fire Dawg Blog said...

It's about time you moved closer to your Father!

Nicole said...

Congrats! That sounds really exciting! Kind of a cold time of the year to be moving, but I'll wish you some dry weather :)

Parker and Carly said...

That's so exciting! Good luck with everything. Hope all goes as planned! :)

Blain & Britney Young said...

Congratulation!! This is one of those bittersweet moments. Im going to miss you guys. Wow it will be so different with out Ryan here each day.