Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Temple Craft

Although this post should have been posted back in the first part of December I wanted to keep these a surprise from my sister in law and mother in law for Christmas. I was so excited to host this party with a ton of my friends that I enjoy crafting with! This is a little bit of a unique party as the items we were crafting were a little on the fancy side of things! The class was so much fun and took about 2.5 hours to complete the whole project! There are so many people in this valley I will miss and I hope they know that! Thanks so much for a fun craft night and thanks Alicia for letting me use your nice large garage rather than my house!!!!
Here is a photo of all three of the ones I did! Then I included Darlene and her Temple picture. She loved it and I can't wait to see Shannons reaction!


2 comments:

Sandra and Rob said...

Thanks so much for letting me do the temples with you. I absolutely love mine. I had fun that night with you guys. Again thanks a bunch.

Natalie Smith said...

Those are awesome!!!